The retail sector is growing by leaps and bounds and shopping among Indians has become a habit. With the advent of e-commerce, shopping has seen remarkable growth. Payment options are several and now, anyone can afford anything from flagship smartphones to furniture through online websites offering EMI payment tools. More and more, you will discover brands going online to sell their products, and sales online are higher than those in physical retail outlets. Shopping from the comfort of your home on no cost EMI means that you get convenience and affordability in one go.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store
Without a doubt, one of the most sought-after digital shopping platforms is the Bajaj EMI Store. Shoppers find that using their Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, getting the perk of buying products at no cost EMI, is a boon they must frequently take advantage of here. Generally, at the EMI Store, you get the facility of no-cost EMI payment on most products. No cost EMI meaning translates to shopping without having to pay any interest on EMIs. There are a number of reasons why the EMI Store is an attraction for shoppers.
Why Shop on No-cost EMIs?
There are several good reasons to shop for items at no-cost EMIs. Whether you wish to buy a phone on EMI or anything else, your purchases are made more convenient, with affordability attached. Product categories to shop in no-cost EMIs include Home Appliances, Devices, Home and Office Furniture, Fashion, etc. Here are 5 reasons to shop on no-cost EMIs:
- Quick Purchases – Purchases made at the EMI store on no-cost EMIs are processed faster and you get options of items deliverable in a mere 4 hours. Whether you buy furniture or large appliances, this is a facility that appeals to most customers who want same-day delivery.
- Cashless Purchases – You don’t have to pay any cash upfront (zero down payment) when you buy your preferred products. This is great as you can buy on the spur of the moment, and you will have to only repay your EMIs (staggered installments) on time, later on.
- The EMI Store Business Model – The business model that the EMI Store operates on is the display of comparable products with local retailers. You can select items and compare prices as there is a tie-up with retailers who stock your products.
- Flexible EMIs – EMI payment is not only convenient, but you can now afford to buy what you desire because of it. Additionally, and more importantly, you get to choose flexible EMI payment options if you pay with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, in tenors ranging from 3 – 24 months. You don’t have to bother about the Bajaj EMI Card annual fee, as it is low.
- More Affordability – Besides no cost EMI without interest on EMIs, you get deals and discounts at the EMI Store, making your spends even more affordable for you as you shop on EMIs.
Shopping in no-cost EMIs only has benefits to you and you can learn much more from Finserv MARKETS as you discover this revolutionary way to afford products.